rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I might just buy a plane ticket to Japan and see what happens

I might just buy a plane ticket to Japan and see what happens

Gringo,
If you can, do it man. Japan is am incredible country. IMO, the most amazing in the world bar none. If you're serious about going there, I'd suggest enroll in a local college near you in a Japanese class. Even after 1 semester, you'd be able to say basic stuffs and that will do a ton of difference to your experience in Japan. I wish I had known some Japanese when I went to Tokyo in Feb. Now, after 1 month of Japanese, I can already say basic stuff, ask directions and order stuff. While it may not be much, it will make things vastly better for me and above all, have the Japanese people respect me/you so much better even if you speak a little J. Not to mention that not only your opportunities will be inifintely increased when it comes to meeting J girls but the quality of girls that you'd be able to approach/get will be way higher than if you didn't speak any japanese.

Oh and pick up a copy of blackpassenger, yellow cabs. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (06-09-2011 02:18 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Tempted to head to Japan and teach myself, would be an incredible experience I'm sure.

Messages In This Thread