rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

Nice Work! Reminds me of when I lived in Lima not too long ago.
Your story brings back so much the memories of that beautiful place. The massive morning headaches mixed with stank air of the love motels.. and success.

I was hesitant to put this out on the internet because it is my wild card and best kept secret but if you head to Mr. Fish on saturday its jammed full of college students, and maybe like 2 other gringos. My limenean Gf took me once and before I knew it I had so many girls dancing up on me. She was pissed but whatever I shouldn't of had a GF. Check it out. you'll get laid and have lots of fun. I felt the quality of girls there is higher and they all were getting shit faced as it was a more trusted atmosphere of "hey were all college students". You won't find riff raff or pro's inside... get that shit out of here.

Also there is a nightclub up near lurigancho in a giant mall complex that no gringos ever go to. I forget the name but if you can find it and do go, again girls that rarely see gringos populate it. I was treated like royalty. I remember one girl asking if I could be on her TV show, and later a bouncer offering me a line in the bathroom while I waited to piss.

I lived way outside of Miraflores but I noticed the further I got, the more novelty factor worked in my favor.

Have a blast, I did it all there and I tend to think I have a very discerning taste for quality experiences so if you want more data on the country let me know....especially with a trusted shaman if you decide to experience ayahuaska.

peace out - kill it down there.

Messages In This Thread