rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Preppers Club

RVF Preppers Club

Quote: (06-07-2015 10:54 AM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2015 06:05 AM)germanico Wrote:  

I dont see any of those preppers with the arsenal of a small african warlord stacking on seeds for their hydroponic systems.

Well, why would they. That´s what those guns are for.
After all, he who has the guns makes the rules.

I'm not sure this is true. Whilst I'd be the first to advocate martial and physical proficiency, it is very hard to fight and raid when you are half starved. If you cannot provide for yourself, you are forced to constantly raid and take only what can readily be harvested. This leads to tremendous wastage, and a life of unsustainable hostility.

I think there is an extremely naive mindset amongst a lot of 'airsoft preppers', who think that because they pew pew on a range, or go paintballing with their buddies on the weekend, they are somehow an SF operator. They long for collapse and violence so that they can use all their badass tacticool skills to fuck shit up and finally escape their mundane lives.

In reality, they have no idea what it would actually be like to be undermanned, against an unknown force of enemy, trying to fight in hostile ground against a well prepared and defensively minded opposing force. People seriously underestimate the effect of the intelligence cycle and logistics cycle in any form of disaster or conflict.

Messages In This Thread