rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Returning to the game

Returning to the game

Cyr's Return to the Game Journal

Background/ Why I'm pressing reset on my game:

Jariel's recent post on Players, spectators etc. made me realise that I've spent too much of the last 8 months as a spectator in the game. I discovered this forum about 2 years ago and for the first 15 months I was making consistent progress, peaking last summer when I banged two girls in one week and could have banged a third but couldn't get it up. By September 2014, I had 10 notches aged 18. After that I had some fairly serious problems with depression, and a major std scare. This pretty much destroyed the momentum that I'd built up. I feel as though I was on the edge of a breakthrough last summer, but I ended up losing my confidence, and I'm having to start from scratch. Despite being a tall, good looking guy with a great physique, I've fucked one girl in 2015, and she approached me.

What I intend to do:

Right now I'm backpacking around SEA, (I know this forum hates backpackers but I'm only 18 and travelling with a couple friends from school). I'm going out 4 or 5 nights a week, and my goal is to approach two girls every night I go out and approach one girl every other day. I know this isn't a ton, but I really rely on momentum to get things going, and am hoping that once I get my confidence up and bang a few girls, I should be fucking a girl a week for the remainder of the trip.

Messages In This Thread