rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl from work gave strong IOIs, got burned though

girl from work gave strong IOIs, got burned though

Yesterday I needed to be at her department. I had some business to take care of with her, but also with her female coworker. I decided to use Noir's tip and flirt with her coworkers. So I went to her coworker first, who sits right across from her. Wrapped my arm around her which made her smile and as it happens to be she had a picture to show me on her mobile phone. Before you know it I'm sitting next to her coworker with my arm wrapped around her looking at some pictures on a mobile phone, head to head....very cosy indeed.

Then I walked over to her. She was busy with work I could tell. I teased her a bit by fiddling with her chair, she also had a bottle with juice which I took and joked about having a sip. Her reaction was:"don't take a sip! I'll punch you". Her attitude was somewhat hostile towards me. Also I didn't see her eyes light up when I walked in, as they did before. So I'm guessing the bitch has gone cold. I did not catch her by herself at the coffee machines that day though.

I'm writing this off as of now. If things pick up again I will useDr. Howards advice and go the plausible-deniability-route as it's the single best option, wish I had it before I sent that email. This will take quite some time I expect, so I don't think I'm going to update this thread any time soon.

I'm amazed at how this bitch is practically begging me to do something and then goes icecold after a casual email.

(On the bright side: went out last night, approached 4 girls (successfully) and got approached by 2. Thanks h3ltrsk3ltr)

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Messages In This Thread