rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Dad bod is trending

The Dad bod is trending

The article is just dripping will blue-pill tripe. I feel sorry for the guy. He doesn't realize his apparent uptick in smv has occurred naturally as he aged, and would be more significant still if he had maintained something of the look of his youth.

And it may not be an uptick in his smv at all, but rather something more nefarious. Listen to this: "A dad bod owns a suit, makes car payments on a fuel-efficient vehicle and applies tasteful amounts of cologne before heading out the door." In other words, a dad bod is the hallmark of a compliant provider.

Also, he's mistaking being a "plan b" for a former carousel rider as obtaining "heart-felt connection that humans — yes, even young male ones — really want from a love interest".

Can't be too hard on him. I fell for the same thing myself before I figured out I had been lied to at every turn and was being used.

Also, game recognized for this guy:

Quote: (05-11-2015 01:34 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

[Image: dad.jpg]

Messages In This Thread