rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls getting dragged away by their friends

Girls getting dragged away by their friends

Quote: (05-11-2015 10:55 PM)XII Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2015 10:05 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

- Isolate faster, so that they're less able to pull her away.

Yeah, I think this is the way to go. Maybe tell her, "By the way, do you have a lighter" and try to take her to go smoke outside. Might be awkward or sudden though because I literally have like a minute with these girls before her friends/sorority sisters roll through. Even though I don't smoke, I might start bringing cigs to bars just for this very purpose.

The number of hoops it takes for things to "just happen" is ridiculous.

My personal favourite isolation move (assuming you're in a venue where loud music is playing) is to just suggest moving somewhere else where it's less loud. You can do this almost instantly if you see that she's open.

And yeah, the amount of nonsense that gets thrown our way can be really frustrating. You have to accept that a lot of your results are going to depend on factors completely out of your control. All that should do is give you incentive to control as many factors as you can.

HSLD

Messages In This Thread