rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls getting dragged away by their friends

Girls getting dragged away by their friends

Quote: (05-11-2015 09:49 PM)XII Wrote:  

I'm pretty good at knowing if a girl is intrigued by me (laughing, open body language, touching, she asks me questions, etc), so I don't think they're doing the "Help me" thing you're referring to. Nevertheless, Kimberly comes out of nowhere and drags off her friend, and usually the girl looks as surprised as I am.

You're almost certainly right. Girls nowadays feel entitled to cockblock their friends incessantly when they see a guy talking to them - especially if the friend is way more attractive than they are. It's a virtual epidemic in the Anglosphere by now.

What's even worse, if you attempt to interject, nine times out of ten you'll get the usual shrill response of "she's my friend and she's not interested, now fuck off" even if it's obvious that the friend is open to continuing the interaction.

The two things I can think of to reduce its incidence are:

- Isolate faster, so that they're less able to pull her away.

- Call out the cockblocker (if possible.) With the huge number of weak-willed guys who just passively accept getting cockblocked in the rudest of fashions nowadays, the shock of actually getting told off will likely shock her for a bit out of a sheer failure to comprehend the situation. Use that time to turn the target against her by suggesting something along the lines of 'does she always make your decisions for you' with an amused smirk. If you can demonstrate that the target wants to continue the interaction with you, you have a good shot at defeating them.

Classic anti-cockblocking theory said to befriend the potential cockblock in order to prevent its happening, but I think many are starting to see a point where girls will just cockblock out of habit or a sense of entitlement regardless of what you do. Sometimes calling them out is your only option.

And if they do the abrupt pull-away without even saying a word, honestly you have virtually zero chance of continuing. Very few girls will stand against the group opinion by re-engaging with you after such an action.

It's just one of those things you'll end up having to accept when it comes to wheeling girls in general.

HSLD

Messages In This Thread