rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game requires lots of energy

Game requires lots of energy

I feel time and energy are interchangeable. The waste your energy, they waste your time because you need to recover from the energy drain.

One of the arguments for the prohibited subject of marriage. Looking for girls, talking to them, weeding out time-wasting flakes ( which I think short of just asking women if they want to fuck is unavoidable) finding out after fucking a girl a few weeks she has fatal anger issues when stressed waste SO MUCH FUCKING TIME>

I develop emotional attachment to women I spend a significant amount of time with and getting over the grieving from missing them takes energy and time.

One of the ways I am screening now is right from the beginning explaining to new girls that their main function in my life is to protect me from and REDUCE the amount of drama in my life.

I ask girls if they have bad tempers, but I've realized people with bad tempers don't think they are angry-- they are in denial about it- - the think they are telling someone stupid something they need to know. From the outside they look pissed off, but from inside their world, they are righting a wrong that needs to be righted.

So people with bad tempers (big, big time wasters because of the stress they induce) don't know who they are.

Messages In This Thread