rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh isn't coaching. Recommend someone else?

Roosh isn't coaching. Recommend someone else?

Quote: (05-12-2015 06:54 PM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

Normally I would tell guys to go to Ukraine or Eastern Europe, but Indians actually are all over the place in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.

I saw so many Indians but they only hung out with themselves, I never saw a Ukrainian hottie with a brown dude, unfortunately.

The no accent is impossible as well I've seen guys in the U.S. For 30 some years and they still have an accent. I am not sure even where to begin with this.

I've met some teachers and they make a good point the whole point of speaking is to be able to communicate, I would focus on being able to communicate better as opposed to have an accent which you will never be able to get rid of.

Roosh personally told me that a brown forum member was doing very well in Ukraine. 99 percent of Indian FOBs do horribly with women hence why I don't believe anyone who says "Indian guys do badly in x location" unless they have first hand experience.

The accent can be changeable. There are professional speech therapists. I've met Indian college students straight from India that had accent therapy done that spoke near perfect Western English when I was down in Atlanta.

Granted they had rich parents that led them to be able to afford speech therapy but OP can as well. From the sounds of it, OP's accent isn't that bad.

Messages In This Thread