rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh isn't coaching. Recommend someone else?

Roosh isn't coaching. Recommend someone else?

Redder lot of good advice offered in this thread, Listen to what Civpro is saying, he essentially put it in Nutshell. His advice is Tough Love but you need to hear it, We are not going to give you a magic pill to have you get over your Approach Anxiety.

The Goal you have set forth is a tall order but I can relate to that as a 40 + Desi lothario myself. I remember my first few posts here circa 2010 were like these and some people told me to forget about it, some gave good advice but the bottom line was Hard Work, There are no short cuts. It took me a few years to get all my questions answered, I was having a hard time attracting White Girls 5 yrs ago now I am getting to a point where I want something different latinas, Asians etc. you really have to want it bad enough to not be bogged down by rejections, believe me you will have a ton in the begining.

I will add don't put things in order like "I have to get rid of AA before working out or paying attention to my wardrobe" . You can work on multiple facets of game simultaneously and eventually you will see all parts of the game gelling together. Yes you have to get rid of your AA and Approach like a mofo to see some clarity.

Dagonet, not cool for offering to tutor for money.
, This is a band of brothers and we help our forum brothers whenever we can. OP have you contacted any local players in Toronto to hang out with, Where is T-Kid, I think he changed his username ? send me a PM, I will be happy to talk to you, No problem. I might be in Toronto this summer, will be happy to sit down and hash out game related problems.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread