rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the Minimum Looks Threshold Higher than Ever Before?

Is the Minimum Looks Threshold Higher than Ever Before?

Jaffna you see the matrix my friend

This is what I have been thinking, it's all social circle game now .

The new game is "comfort" which yes, is an important component of attraction and lessens the threshold and allows the girl to see you as more than objectifying your superficial f-value , of which you will lose every time to thousands of hotter guys.

If your not playing the comfort game, it's an efficient market and your SMV is based on your primal physical attributes, with game mattering very little

The bias in the community is we continue to ignore that most men who who get laid have no game (the majority of men on earth have no game). I know of guys who can't get laid who have better game. This dynamic is at play every day, in text game, in online game, in real life game, do an experiment and change the control subjects of the men talking to women. bodybuilding.com did a great one. It proves game has the least influence.

In my best judgement, and a theory I have had is that game has become so impacted by this efficient market that it matters only if you are in the top 3 percent of the population in game,

Your game has to be voodoo magic rock her world type stuff. Frankly it's almost impossible to attain. To use an RSD quote, you have to literally take over her recticular activation system

Messages In This Thread