rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the Minimum Looks Threshold Higher than Ever Before?

Is the Minimum Looks Threshold Higher than Ever Before?

It certainly is a concern if that's where things are heading, but women remain approachable in other contexts day game, night game, social circles. I have some pretty good pics on okCupid and Tinder and get 3-4 dates a week but only with up to 7s or so. I genuinely have no idea where the hotter girls are online if they even do exist on there they certainly don't need it. Think online is mainly the 4-7 girls fishing for cock and many, often deluded, girls looking for something more serious. I have to get through countless of girls even with half naked beach photos to get dates, there is no doubt the bar there is very high for 6s and 7s on guys' looks.

As shallow as men are, women are absolutely shallow as fuck particularly online. You'd see many couple in the streets and for most you'd think there's no fucking way she'd even consider him if she saw his pictures online. Certainly if you can bang 6s and 7s online you can bang 8s in real life. I have had some good bangs from online but online game often leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth, I honestly believe day game is genuinely where it's at and ourselves at this level should be utilising it more and reaping the rewards.

Messages In This Thread