rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the Minimum Looks Threshold Higher than Ever Before?

Is the Minimum Looks Threshold Higher than Ever Before?

That's true to a degree, but I disagree that the looks threshold is higher. The sexual market place is just changed - more r-selected, pussy flowing stronger to the top at least in the party years. Above a certain age then the whole thing shifts and it's a missing chair game for women.

Online does not make the market "efficient" - there is nothing efficient about that crap. It just means that a female fat 4 can get 30 dates a month by more attractive men than her - and more attractive not only in looks, because you are still sort of mixing the 2 together with men. Attractive men get easily laid via online dating and many more women get banged out by them in the party years.

I would estimate that an even greater destructive force in the sexual market is the fattening in the US/UK. Plenty of girls do online dating in Eastern Europe - I would estimate that it is the majority. But you don't see the destructive tendencies so much partly because the attractive (slim) gender ratios in the ages 18-30 are quite balanced. It keeps the fattening in check and makes it easier for men to get laid. Technology of course impacts the market place as well making it more difficult even here, but that in itself is not making it "efficient".

The women doing that get jack shit out of it besides being pumped and dumped and becoming Alpha Widows. In the West dating has become more difficult not because attraction thresholds have been raised, but because of the following reasons:

- deteriorating gender ratios among the young due to immigration (worse than in China in many US/UK cities)
- diminishing stock of attractive slim women (50% fat - impacts women more than men)
- online dating apps making access to higher Alphas much easier - women sometimes get laid by one NFL player and then blue-ball everyone for the next months, because she is not going to lower her standards so soon - there are other elements which impact that - pussy due to online apps flows unimpeded up.
- social media and online dating at the top shelf and money level is being seduced by worldwide sugar-daddies and celebrities (the 8s+ are getting offered over social media to party in Cannes and get shit on in Dubai) - that further decreases the access for most men

I don't deny those destructive tendencies making it harder for a man to compete in the West, but the preamble of the attraction threshold being raised goes too high. The same women are perfectly willing to settle for the same guys they reject in the party years - and if they were honest about it those men would have passed their attraction threshold even then. She just has other options and possibilities when young. Unfettered Hypergamy is brutal.

Messages In This Thread