rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AndThenDime aka Oil Spills does Colombia

AndThenDime aka Oil Spills does Colombia

Quote: (08-08-2015 10:30 PM)AndThenDime Wrote:  

For the record that was not an attack on you, I was only trying to be nice after reading some of your posts in the Linux thread. I'm not the kind of person that points absolute blame without physical proof. I'm not looking for problems with you or anyone, also that message was sent to you much earlier in the day, saying "just" is misleading. My apologies for any confusion. I truly hope no one here would do that. I do have an idea of who it could be, but I'm not 100% sure. With the problems floating around recently it's becoming hard to trust anyone here.

"Just" as in I just got home and saw it and also saw your posts here. It looks like you sent it quite a few hours earlier.

If you were just trying to be nice and beak the ice then thanks. I appreciate that. If you are even slightly implying or thinking that I'm the one who tried to get your bank info, you are way fucking out in left field on that. Fisto and scotian I'm sure would vouch for me on that one. But if that's not what you are implying at all then my mistake.

As far as being able to trust some people, that's true. In the last 30 minutes I got another PM from a 0 rep 0 post member asking me what country I am originally from, and saying nothing else. Possibly nothing at all, just a newbie who is curious, I just found it strange to get 2 weird PMs in one day.

With that said I've had nothing but good experiences meeting RVF guys in person, and I'm friends with quite a few of them away from the forum.

EDIT: I just want to be 100% clear, because from the bold in your post I'm not sure. Do you think I am the one who tried to extort your bank account information?

Messages In This Thread