rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

Polish Women over 27 are Worse than in the West.

This will defintely be my last trip to Poland, though I can see how, it is still a decent country for young players (under 30), who like to daygame and go to clubs.
As someone in my late 30s, who looks 3 or 4 years younger, I have had to adjust to going out mostly with women 27 to 32, here in Warsaw, Poland. Something that is normal, in other Western countries too.
With 10 days under my belt, I can say that I find Warsaw women over 27 to be some of the worst women in the whole world. As a point of reference....I stayed a few weeks in both Austin, Texas and New York City within the last year, where I dated women of similar age. Also, I was in Bucharest last yeat, and dated women in that age range.
There are still less fatties, but even that is starting to change.
Older polish woman have reach a level of selfishness, pettiness, hysteria, hypocrisy, disrespectfulness that I have never seen before.
The thing that made it allright in Austin and New York, is that you had many one night stands, and women were more relaxed and chill. If they like you they had no problem going back to your place. Warsaw is so full of former cock carousel riders and pumped and dumped women, and their behaviur borders on hysteria. I have never seen women so afraid to be pumped and dumped. Maybe it is there inherent conservative nature, which was destroyed by western culture that has caused this manic behavior. Plus, they hypocritically use the Poland is more conservative than the west card, when we all know what they did, when they were younger.
In Bucharest, you still had sweet women who were good company and nice people. I cannot say this about the women in Warsaw, and I had been warned before by provincial poles. The only positive is that there is always a girl to game or date, every day in Warsaw. Though, it has not been a pleasure.

Messages In This Thread