rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists and their faggot fairyfriends

Feminists and their faggot fairyfriends

That was my attempt at a McMahon style thread title. I hope it pleases you all. Anyway...watch this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR150uMib9A

Here's a comment that I left. I'm shocked that it's still there :

"If she had introduced that guy as her gay friend, I would have absolutely no problem believing that. There is no sexual chemistry between them, no male-female dynamic, no rapport, except that between two female friends, or a girl and her gay friend.

If he had appeared looking convincingly like a woman, I wouldn't think there was anything weird going on, I would just assume that he was one. There's nothing masculine about him. I felt sorry watching him. Whenever I see the boyfriends of feminists, they are invariably like this guy right here. I have never seen a feminist with a masculine man. I don't think they'd be able to handle anything other than a limp wristed mangina like this guy."

That pretty much sums it up. I've never seen a feminist with a boyfriend or husband that looks like a proper man. I'm not the butchest myself but at least I have something remotely resembling cockiness and confidence, whereas feminists' boyfriends all look like total faggots (faggot meaning pansyish, not actually gay...although you never know).

Why is this? I kind of know the answer, I think we all do.

Messages In This Thread