rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries where women are most eager to please their man

Countries where women are most eager to please their man

Quote: (05-04-2015 09:21 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

The Middle East and DR were the best places for girls eager to please. Cooking, laundry, sex, ironing. But once you learn the 'why' it takes the fun out of it. At least for me.

British, American, Japanese, and German girls are the most eager in a different way. It's not about how they can take of you, but what they can add to the 'pot', to strengthen the relationship.

Personally I don't like chicks doting over me, so I find the 2nd group to be far more attractive for a million reasons. It takes much more game for these girls, however, so the stakes are higher.

Yeah its a tough balance. On the one hand having a woman take care of my lifestyle components (food, laundry, cleaning) I can focus a few extra hours a day on making money. Not anything revolutionary, as this is how the world was until recently.

On the other hand, Anglo women are eager to be a part of things. They have an attitude of how 'we' can solve a problem, or how 'we' can work towards this. I like the teamwork attitude, but I have a hard time working with someone I also want to bang.

I find I can put small business tasks into the hands of most women and they will work diligently on it to please me, but involving them in my day to day is just a no go.

I have mentioned to women plenty of times- if you feed me and fuck me, you will find your life getting significantly better. Most women are natural pleasers and see this as perfectly natural deal.

Messages In This Thread