rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for guys who are location & schedule independent, rich & laid like rockstars

Question for guys who are location & schedule independent, rich & laid like rockstars

Quote: (05-06-2015 10:17 AM)PainPositive Wrote:  

My problems are:

1. Keeping busy/ not being lazy.
2. Staying in the gym.
3. Eating healthy.
4. Not getting into a slump.
5. Getting bored with going out fucking the same types of girls in the same types of places.

I solved most of these problems by getting off my ass and doing things to make myself a better man.

Roosh is a great guy to ask about this. He lives a lifestyle like the one you describe and writes about his ups and downs and how he deals with these problems in a online blog called http://www.rooshv.com

Yeah, I think I heard of that Roosh guy? I'll check him out [Image: tongue.gif]

Yeah, Roosh is the obvious person who fits this demographic but I was hoping to get feedback from more than just one guy.

Thanks for your personal detailed breakdown. Much appreciated. Somewhat related to my previous post, I'm trying to make most of the items on your list part of my regular habits NOW so that it will be a seamless transition when I travel.

Quote: (05-06-2015 12:16 PM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

As for my situation and logistics, haha, yeah it's challenging to say the least. But during one of my stints in Tokyo, I used to have great logistics, but didn't close a single time because my mindset was weak. But then later on when my mindset was strong, even in sausagefest San Francisco, was able to close despite being near broke, not having a place and not even having money to go to clubs (I met them on street, took them out in Zipcar rental car). So it's the reality we create for ourselves brother. It's like how MMA fighters train in high altitudes to condition their bodies for the big fights. That's what it is right now for me, haha..

I mean yeah, anything can happen, but why would you make it much harder on yourself? It's not helping you at a certain point, it's just shooting yourself in the foot.

Not having a place within a short distance from your D2 location KILLS your game. Especially since you are a daygamer. Your only chances for closing are in public (super rare/difficult) or on long game, which makes closing harder and puts you in the boyfriend frame by default.

Dude you have really solid verbal game, it blows mine out of the water. You'd be closing 3 to 4 times more than you are now if you took care of this issue.

All I'm saying is that this should be your number 1 priority.

Thanks for the compliment but I'd rather be the Geico caveman and getting blowjobs on the regular than having tight verbal game but unable to close haha. In all seriousness, I'm not making it more difficult on myself right now as I've been able to set up a consistent schedule that allows me to work my ass off during the week (and part of the weekend) while still going out once in awhile as well as exercise/eat healthy on a tight budget. Contrast this to maybe the time me and you first met, where I was fresh off my breakup so was not giving a fuck at all about work, and just roaming around during the day doing daygame and on the extreme other end, maybe a decade ago (when I got my first taste of location independence) and I worked so much that my only source of happiness was ONLY WHEN I traveled abroad. That's partly why the Power of Now really spoke to me as there's nothing wrong with planning for a cool future but to remember to appreciate today cuz it might be your last.

On that note, just watched this vid today from him which somewhat relates to this topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvVacNG4KQY

Messages In This Thread