rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Mexico - 25 lessons from six day trip

Bang Mexico - 25 lessons from six day trip

Quote: (05-04-2015 02:10 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

[quote] (05-04-2015 10:44 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

(05-04-2015, 04:10 AM)Chick Magnet Wrote:  Good tips there op...

Mexico is a hell of a place. It's overlooked on this forum for some reason...Maybe too close to home?

Overlooked? People can't stop talking about it in the last year.
[/quote
How many times do I have to repeat it to you guys....Mexico, in general, is not an easy place for women.
If you do well in Mexico, as a confident white guy then this is how much easier it would be for you, with the same quality in other countries
1. Colombia 2x
2. Dominican Republic 3x
3, Peru. 4 x
4, Philippines 5x
5. Brazil.....the same depending on your portuguese
6. Ecuador 2x
7 Thailand 3x
8 Argentina...dont go there
9. El Salvador 3x

This is really accurate in my experience and I would add that Costa Rica is at least 3x easier. Also this "negging" stuff, whatever the hell it even is, making sexual comments, or sending sexual texts have no place in Mexico or anywhere else in Latin America. I'll go one step further and I think this confirms what choch is saying. Let's say right now I go and hand out my number 100 girls from each Latin American country and to 100 white girls from the United States. I don't ask for one number and don't engage in deep conversation with any of them. I guarantee you that the Dominicans, Peruvians, and Central Americans would be blowing up my phone. Many of the Colombians would call me, but many also wouldn't. Few Mexicans would call me, but most wouldn't. Few, if any, of the white American girls would call me. I realize that this isn't an exact science, but I believe it is a pretty good indicator.

Messages In This Thread