rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two suspects shot dead at Muhammad Art Exhibit

Two suspects shot dead at Muhammad Art Exhibit

Quote: (05-10-2015 01:53 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2015 12:06 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

The heroic officer who killed these two shitheads had a 45 cal glock. The shithead extremists had AK 47's Full body armor with Iron chest plates( chest plates are resistant to High Powered rifles like AK/M4) he only fired 3 shots and all were head shots. That off duty officer is a beast mode, deadeye, grade A firearms master!

To this unnamed marksman of exceptional skill, I am just in awe.

America, Fuck Yeah!

Shit yeah, I'm happy even though I'm a pinko liberal we have badass gun experts to weed out barbarian hordes. I think everyone should have freedom of SPEECH not freedom to fucking shoot each other for no reason like those two dead assholes tried.

Out of curiosity, I wonder if you had a vest with an iron chest plate and took a direct hit from a .45 in the chest plate, would most people still be up for running around and shooting more victims?
Zel linked a video, but I will type you a quick response in addition. A level 4 soft armor vest with no chest plate inserted can take multiple shots in succession from a 45 cal. The chest plate is usually reserved for combat where M4/AK47 are common. The average policeman day to day wears soft armor without a plate, most soldiers wear straight up plate carriers with double plates if they are going into the shit. Dragon Skin is the only soft armor that ,without a plate, literally has bullets bounce off of it. Dragon Skin was prone to failure if exposed to hot weather for too long so the military did not adopt it. The vest I own is level 4 with carbon fiber plates. A 50 cal defeats everything, and a FN 5.7 with armor piercing bullets is the only practical handgun on the market that also cuts right through soft armor front and back. I carry an FN sometimes(with hollow points, I keep the armor piercing ammo in my home magazine ) so does the Secret Service.

Also even with just a soft level 4 and no plate you would not even feel the 45 cal forcefully, it feels like getting poked by an infant.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Messages In This Thread