rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tesla Power Wall - Game changer?

Tesla Power Wall - Game changer?

Quote: (01-18-2019 04:38 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

You don't have much experience with press releases. This means they know the quarter is going to be bad and they are cutting costs ahead of their poor results

Maybe I did not make my point clear.

Of course they have poor results. They were always going to have poor results with Musk's hype over execution approach.

My point is that now Musk is finally admitting this stuff isn't as easy as he hypes it. That he admits they have a difficult road ahead is a significant improvement in his outward behavior, even if it's due to poor quarterly results. It usually does take some hard setbacks for people to snap out of their own delusions.

I actually wrote what a scam I thought Tesla was almost two years ago:

Quote:Quote:

I for one hope to see the bankruptcy of Tesla much sooner than later. In my opinion, they are Solyndra except 100x more impactful. They've sadly positioned themselves as the poster boy for renewables despite having inferior products. If and when they fail, they will set the entire renewable energy sector back a decade or two. I really hope that happens very soon, so the rest of the renewable industry can finally move on from this cancerous curse.

This is why I said I'm potentially coming around to Tesla. One can't deny Tesla has brand hype and a loyal following. If Musk can be realistic about costs and expectations and focus on being profitable instead of burning through cash every quarter while promising the moon, they just might make it.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

Messages In This Thread