rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Police caught on camera laughing as they discuss why they arrested an innocent man

Police caught on camera laughing as they discuss why they arrested an innocent man

Quote: (05-03-2015 02:55 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2015 01:37 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2015 12:39 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2015 01:57 AM)floor7 Wrote:  

And people wonder why I gave no fucks when those two nypd pigs got put down when they were just chilling in their car. They might have been 'good' cops, but they are complicit in the endemic misbehavior of the police apparatus trampling on civil rights. Virtually no cop goes against the 'blue code' so when retribution is made, no fucks are given by me.

Two human beings got murdered solely because of their job title and you think they deserved it because of some wrong doings done by a select few of their co-workers?
Do you tear up every time you read a story about Jihadists being killed?
Or are your bleeding heart sentiments selective only to cops?

I don't care about cops being killed for the same reasons I don't care about gangbangers being killed. Walk down a certain path in life of your own free will and you de facto become part of the problem, by virtue of at least being silently complicit to it.

Nice strawman attempt with the Jihadist comment.

Take it down a notch there sparky. That was a question, not a "bleeding heart sentiment".

I was simply implying people do not deserve to die simply because of the actions of others. The fact that a post that implies otherwise gets 10+ likes makes me question the direction RVF readership is going.
They're part of a system that leads to tons of citizens getting their asses kicked, imprisoned, or dying for no reason, so yeah, maybe they do deserve that frankly.

If there were tons of modern day Serpico's out there bravely coming forward to stand up for rule of law and stick up for individual rights, maybe I'd feel differently. Until then, couldn't care less about cops dying.

I've seen you white knighting for cops a lot in these sorts of threads. What gives? You have an uncle on the force or something dude?

Messages In This Thread