rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Police caught on camera laughing as they discuss why they arrested an innocent man

Police caught on camera laughing as they discuss why they arrested an innocent man

Quote: (05-03-2015 01:57 AM)floor7 Wrote:  

And people wonder why I gave no fucks when those two nypd pigs got put down when they were just chilling in their car. They might have been 'good' cops, but they are complicit in the endemic misbehavior of the police apparatus trampling on civil rights. Virtually no cop goes against the 'blue code' so when retribution is made, no fucks are given by me.

So edgy.

Let me guess, you are one of those people who are against so called "riot shaming"? Is cold blooded murder a legitimate political statement to you?

I'm for body cameras, recordings and accountability. I avoid any interactions with police whenever possible. But I also know that if the pendulum swings too far the other way the US will no longer even be a good place to earn money, the only real thing it has going for it.

Messages In This Thread