rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which major American city provides the best value for single men?

Which major American city provides the best value for single men?

Roosh

I was trying to make the point that everything Ive heard about Montevideo is GREAT ie low cost of living, great scenery/architecture, nice weather, and that my ONLY concern had to deal with how style conscious and DTF the local girls were. Was wanting someone with the scoop on Montevideo to chime in and give their opinion or thoughts on the matter.

Trolling?!? lol Ive been on this forum for 2 years, drop knowledge on Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Costa Rica. Going to Asia in a few months and will be be dropping a ton of info on Central Asia and SE Asia in the following yr. I have opinions and info on other countries that I have yet to been to and I like to discuss them. It is getting annoying with all the recent forum police heckling me over a few comments made about Peru and SE Asia. Its like im on a forum with a bunch a kids "You didnt go there so you shouldnt comment or drop knowledge on it" Get over yourself. Funny thing is the posters that were actually there and tried to call me out got called out in in return as other posters backup my second hand knowledge over their first hand knowledge. Im done commenting on this further as it is getting pretty old over the last 2 days.

Messages In This Thread