rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Joe Rogan thread

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (05-03-2019 07:38 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Gavin McInnes
Owen Benjamin (less than 1 year ago)
Alex Jones
Tim Pool, to debate Twatter lawyer, in which Joe was mostly on Tim's side
Michael Malice
Adam Carolla
Ted Nugent

And you guys aren't happy with him. You guys aren't happy that he's one of the most influential interviewers out there, a guy who let's people talk for 3 hours, is having these guys on...

And Joe Rogan is what? Bad for society.

Although it is funny, you compare him to Rush Limbaugh...I remember when I was in elementary school watching his TV show with my dad, watching Rush trying on OJ's leather glove yelling "you must acquit".

When people say the media is all liars, Rush is the reason I can tell them, the media has been lying to you my entire life...at least since the late 90s. It's always been with a Leftist slant. I remember Matthew Shepard. I remember the media suckin off Clinton's dick, just in love with him.

I guess I'm just a brainwashed Rush-baby.

Yes, pretty much, Joe Rogan is Rush Limbaugh for the 20-45 yo with slightly larger Overton windows than the average. He's there to keep them in that nice spot.

That guest list above actually proves my point, he won't touch red-pilled Owen Benjamin with a 10' pole, but he will have the new improved "the Chinese own Hollywood" Alex Jones on, and they will both talk for hours on end about ghosts and drugs and "elevated consciousness". He will have other new age fiends who will talk about bogus or nefarious esoteric crap, like that Hancock dude. It's basically the same playbook that's been used on Boomers in the 1960s, dumbing down a whole generation.

Rogan is a hollow, materialistic bisexual drug fiend who is a bit more edgy than the average host, he's really perfect for that gatekeeper role. Like Peterson, he will mix in enough self-improvement OK quality better than the usual fare content, along with light anti-SJW tap-ins, to build some loyalty from his core audience, and from this base of trust he will push a diversionary narrative and a destructive lifestyle (toxic drugs, esoteric escapism, basic hollow materialism passing as enlightenment).

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread