rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Joe Rogan thread

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (02-21-2018 05:22 AM)behnam Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2018 08:50 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

15 minutes in, I'm already fucking motivated to suffer for what I want in this world.

This mother fucker is a G.
What about now? are you still motivated or it faded away 5 mins after finishing the podcast?

I sense some sarcastic passive aggressiveness here...

I'm ALWAYS motivated, whether it's pussy, money, gym, or goals

A few examples:

-Killed it on a first date with a cute athletic chick last night
-Recently paid off a car, have a few more goals for debt
-Recently obtained 2 new plates and new notches
-Been making strength and mass gains at the gym courtesy of the a few key guys here on the forum.
-Starting weekend job in a few weeks (again) learning a new trade and making extra cash with a best friend
-Hit another goal at work regarding tasks

Every minute you're awake you should be getting after life, you shouldn't be pissing it away, if you do have free time, you better be doing something you enjoy.

Life is too goddamn short, and I make sure I live for all the friends that didn't make it and passed away.

One thing that helped me is a famous quote by Jordan Peterson: "SORT YOURSELF OUT"

Start with making your bed>cleaning your room>house>car>job>gym>social life>girls

It's ever expanding and never ending, keep repeating it and get your shit together.

Messages In This Thread