rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Went on a date with my ex, not sure what to make of it

Went on a date with my ex, not sure what to make of it

We went to dinner for our 3rd hangout session and it went really well. She was flirting and reacting well to kino. At the end of dinner while we finished our drinks, she asked "why do you want to hang out with me" (shit test alert). So I was honest and confident but not beta and replied, "I have fun with you and I want to see where things go, just trying to take it slow". She started to get upset like about to cry so I went for a kiss. She pushed me away and went to the restroom so she wouldn't cry. Lol. Holy shit I thought, never had that happen. I asked her later the same and she said "I don't know why" which is total bull shit. We left and she gave me a back massage on my bed in which I took my shirt off. When this happened, she saw I had a new lotion which apparently I told her I didn't like in the past and she asked, "who have you this, some girl you have been sleeping with?" Lol I didn't really respond. I asked her why she thought I was hanging out with her and she said "well I know you are busy and have new friends(new girls in the line up) blah blah". So I took her home and she asked me to hang out tomorrow. She hugged me and held it way beyond when I stopped so I kissed her on the cheek. When I drove away, she went to her window and watched me drive away which I'm thinking she did to see if I was on my phone calling someone else.

Not sure what to make of this. We will prob go out dancing tomorrow so the kino will be escalated. She is jealous and the crying thing has me thinking she has feelings for me. Not sure how to kiss her after this. Suggestions?

Messages In This Thread