rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm pretty sure my last girlfriend read the roosh forum

I'm pretty sure my last girlfriend read the roosh forum

Quote: (04-29-2015 09:31 PM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2015 11:02 AM)southamerica Wrote:  

It would be awesome if girls read the forum and started being more attractive and feminine. But I'm tempted to believe that they would promptly leave and start attention whoring on all social media platforms. They wouldn't understand men's logic either. At least they can't come in here and ruin it for everybody.

I had an LTR find out, logged on my old account years back. Dumb bitch didn't learn a fucking thing, just used it as fight fuel down the road.

Women are not logical enough to capture all this and put it cohesively together.

Partially because literally, a TON of game is just breaking men of their inherited habits and cherry picking the pieces of women's behavior that we can mimic and use right back at them.

You might ask;'Why wouldn't a woman be able to figure out how to act like a selfish woman, and realize men are basically just doing that, plus the manly shit?"

I'd respond:"Is any woman even able to figure themselves out?" Fuck no.

Thus, men have the potential to not only exhibit better masculine traits, but some of the neomasculine traits common to women's behavior that they intrinsically do without knowing, and will never even know why they do it besides a baseline of selfishness.

For instance: Abundance mentality, objectifying humans of the opposite sex, frame.. etc. << this is all auto pilot shit for women.

The reason for this is because they don't have to "put it together" in order to get laid or get into a relationship with a guy. A man, in complete contrast, has to run an assault course of tribulations just to be even considered by a frumpy plain Jane. Worse still, a knowledge of Game is quickly becoming a prerequisite for success in the Anglosphere, rather than just a method of optimising bangs, as used to be the case.

Women aren't going to get their heads around the core principles of Game anytime soon, in my opinion, because the idea of their having to exert any effort in order to secure a mate is about as intelligible to them than if I were to propose selling snow to eskimos. They simply can't comprehend the difficulty that even many good-looking guys endure in attracting women, especially so given that they are the primary beneficiaries of a dating market so markedly skewed against men, as it is in the Anglosphere more than anywhere else. The luxury of not having to subject themselves to the harsh tribunal of sexual selection is also the chief reason, in my judgement, for their solipsism and extreme self-centredness, as well as their general inferiority to men in terms of abstract reasoning capacity, on account of the following consideration:

That only by being forced to recognize constraints external to oneself, on pain of starvation - both literal and sexual - is one brought to the point of having to develop an appreciation for the objective state of reality. This is the world that men, especially those who frequent the hallowed halls that are RVF, are more than familiar with. Women, in contrast, have been mostly shielded from the consequences of a failure to acknowledge and act upon such constraints, the result being that they never developed the same refined capacities that would enable their recognition of objective truths that men were forced to develop over millennia.

The situation is entirely analogous to the piss-poor, grouchy service one would have received, had one had the misfortune to wander into a restaurant in East Germany under Communism. If one were to ask the question, "Why have I received such a rude and obnoxious treatment by those supposed to be serving me?", the answer would, of course, have been: Because they don't need to serve you and, because the restaurant is not threatened by any consequences for its shitty behaviour towards its "customers", it knows it can do as it pleases and still get away with it. And so it is with women, especially modern women in the Anglosphere, where a misandric socio-political framework coupled with the abandonment of all societal expectations on women have led to a shit storm of biblical proportions that men now have to face head on in all aspects of their lives.

Messages In This Thread