rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm pretty sure my last girlfriend read the roosh forum

I'm pretty sure my last girlfriend read the roosh forum

There's a lot of dumb feminist bitches majoring in journalism out there in medium sized Midwestern towns.

I heard the word "neg" from them maybe two months after I read "The Game" (this was 2010 IIRC) and well before I saw this forum. Salon or HuffPo probably did a big Neil Strauss interview featuring it at the time.

'Negging' causes those insecure dumbshits to completely melt down. It causes them no lack of grief that a man might consider knocking them down a peg. They're also stupid enough to think that since it makes them respond, men like to get negged too.

There's like 20 game elements pioneered in "The Game" but that's the only one anybody gets huffy about.

A few of my friends list on facebook read a lot of the ROK and some of the forum once the "Girls With Short Hair Are Damaged" went viral. Two or three dudes read it and basically affirmed what was written. Good times.

Messages In This Thread