rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"classy" game vs aggressive game

"classy" game vs aggressive game

Quote: (05-27-2011 11:28 AM)Thorne Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2011 10:15 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2011 10:46 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I can completely relate to this. I´ve realised a sad (?) thing... that being "classy" and "elegant" is something that the average girl (at least where I stand) is losing the capacity to appreciate or feel attracted to.

Yeah I agree, but I think it is debatable whether women were ever attracted to "classiness" without some kind of strict social conditioning. I can't think of an example from my own experiences where I've ever seen a guy close by being classy alone and not switching over to aggression or humor.

Our hindbrains probably do not appreciate elegance or class in generating sexual responses. This is true for males and females. We're attracted to ass and tits, not prestige.

Right, the hindbrain will always look for the attractive "animal" features, such as aggressiveness and directness; but the HUMAN brain will also take into account things like aesthetic sense, wit and class. Artistry and aesthetic sense (ie. elegance) are very important elements in our development and according to new research it also had a lot to do with sexual selection. Human females have always appreciated stuff like musical skills, humor and certain other skills like being good at a sport that seem irrelevant for direct survival and are a big mystery. Evolutionarily speaking it's a huge waste of energy that would make no sense unless it paid back big time.

Very interesting video on the subject:

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/denis_...eauty.html

It could ultimately be a filter... the ones that share those aesthetic parameters would have a lot more in common. Any people that relate agree on what's tacky, what's mean, rude, classy, etc.

We are attracted to ass and tits, as they're indicators of health and reproductive competence and always will be. But the other part, according to the history of human development has to count also.

I never thought I would see the day where Denis Dutton was mentioned on a game website, although he was a major figure in the New Right movement until his untimely death a few months ago.

He was a true gentleman and a dear friend of mine. He had a great life and his death was a major reminder to me that life is short. Enjoy your vigor while you have it!

Also, the Art Instinct is a great book. I suggest all of you read it. Books like that give you something interesting to talk about, and makes it very easy to charm women. I think I've hit about seven chicks where that book was a major topic of conversation before escalation.

Messages In This Thread