rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Game

Girl Game

"Girl Game" is a term that is occasionally mentioned on this forum, but it seems we've rarely/if ever discussed it in greater detail.

Recently, I've ran into a few sort of female "DHVs", or something. Had a date with one girl about a month ago, as soon as we sat down for food/drinks, I asked her what she did last weekend and she said "went on a double date". Now, I'm communicating online with a girl who wrote in her profile "Too be honest, I spend most of my time reading profiles on this site and going on dates!"

What are women trying to do/prove with statements like these? Are they thinking this will make me more attracted to them (a female DHV)? Are they just attention whores who are not interested in me from the start and also trying to disqualify/belittle me? The one that I had the date with came across as kind of game-y and I thought the double date comment was kind of trashy, and she later proved herself to be a lot less friendly and a lot less mature than I had gauged her to be, which is sad because she otherwise gave off the appearance of a happy/friendly/attractive feminine individual.

I've heard of the book "The Rules", but otherwise, what are the tell-tale signs of a game aware female, and what are the tactics/end-goals of Girl Game anyways?

Messages In This Thread