rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Domain Names Valuation

Domain Names Valuation

Trying to pick out proper names to resell to someone who wants their own personal website/blog/brand can also be a niche market.

Take for instance myself. I spent $900 for my own domain based upon my first name and last name together. That's right, I paid a domain broker $900 for firstnamelastname.com Why did I spend so much? Because I have a fairly common first name, and my last name is also fairly common. That being said, I'm in the process of building an online brand based upon my real identity. I need to have my own domain which matches me, the brand. This could be a niche market for the "sit and wait" crowd of domain flippers. An option might be to research the most common variants of first and last names, try the combinations in a multiple-input search generator, and start registering the ones that aren't already taken.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread