rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huffington Post feminist tries to scare me with threat of state violence

Huffington Post feminist tries to scare me with threat of state violence

Huffington Post Canada published an "open letter" by feminist Lauren Messervey about me. I'm not saying every girl wants to bone me, but it does seem like a poor effort to deal with her primal attraction for me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lauren-mess...04250.html

Quote:Quote:

I'd like to start a dialogue with you, if I may. I find you to be very interesting.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am a Canadian writer and blogger, the majority of my content veering on what may be called "feminist." From my name and photo, you may be able to glean that I am a woman.

I have done extensive research about you and your work, and I have to say, I've never seen anything like you. Most PUAs sort of beat around the bush (no pun intended), but you really cut to the chase, don't you? I mean, at least the others pretend to like women. You actively show your hatred and disdain for the fairer sex in ways that would make any self-respecting person cringe. That, good sir, is a feat.

[Image: 200.gif]

There are laws now, Roosh. They are made by powerful, important men and women who are appalled at the way women are treated by men like you. Although you can't put a ban on words, you may find that a lot of powerful people have such an aversion to that word that they are flagging individuals who use such terms in their literature. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be flagged and monitored by any government for hate mongering, would you, Roosh?

She was hammered all day yesterday for the article:

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=...y&src=typd

[Image: attachment.jpg25979]   

[Image: attachment.jpg25980]   

A woman criticizes her, saying she wouldn't mind my rape legalization idea:

I, for one, don’t mind this attitude even a little bit. It will save me from having to raise pregnant teenage daughters or some random, ill-selected offspring. I also think that drugs should be decriminalized and stop signs are unnecessary.Anyone out there that thinks human beings will suddenly run rampant without regulations to stop rape, murder and mayhem is ill-informed at best. I live in the rootin’-tootin’ (recently declared) concealed-carry state of Kansas and the blood in the streets is only ankle-deep after a hard rain.

https://motivationalhierarchy.wordpress....judgement/

And of course this post is not complete without pictures of Lauren...

At her beauty peak:

[Image: Old_stairs_by_ShanKnow.jpg]

Now it's impossible to find pictures of her from the chest down:

[Image: 16f613a.jpg]

[Image: CDIycCeW0AEjTfc.jpg:large]

[Image: BMv7mHL.png]

WYB?

Messages In This Thread