rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beach Game

Beach Game

I did some more beach gaming. My wing made a good point, to shake hands and exchange names a few minutes after introducing yourself, and then immediately sit down next to them. Avoid the girls who look like they're passed out. Deciding which dude gets which girl is less fluid, because the girls are seated and planted.

Beach game has a host of advantages over every other venue:

It's free.
There's no loud noise nearby.
The competition is basically nil - very few guys are doing pickup there.
Nobody is seriously busy, like at a cafe.
The girls are in no hurry to leave.
The girls are bored (of each other).
They're already semi-isolated.
It's not weird if you're there for hours.

Volleyball is overrated as a tool - it's really just a substitute for having the balls to approach and the game to match. It depends on your style, but if you've got good verbal game, I can't see volleyball being superior. What if the girls just want to play, and they don't actually want you? Or what if they don't want to play, but they would want you? I live in the world capital of volleyball, and there are still plenty of girls here with no interest in it.

You can make a bigger impression with good verbal game and kino.

Speaking of kino, I want to incorporate some sort of physical game. Something that is fun and flirtatious and involves lots of physical contact. Like thumb war or mercy but for your entire body. Any ideas? Or suddenly carry them into the water. Water balloons, super soakers...

Going on a boat sounds awesome. Isolation + alcohol = success.

Messages In This Thread