rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beach Game

Beach Game

I just did some beach game for the first time. Maybe it was beginner's luck, but it was surprisingly easy. Did 4 approaches, and all were very receptive initially. I got one number, one was 17, another I should have pursued but walked, and one the conversation got weird and she got pissed. Don't think you need to be jacked with a six pack to pull it off. I only went for girls without guys.

Some pointers:

Talk over your shoulder from a slight distance, 5-10 feet away. Make it seem like you are about to walk away, and steadily give her more attention as she warms up. It's helpful to know about the areas nearby, so you can riff on that. After a minute or few of talking, exchange names and take a seat.

Next time I'm going to try isolating. Separate her from her friends, maybe do something very physical like picking her up etc to vault the "escalation ladder," isolate and kiss. The number I got is almost certainly a flake, but there's a good chance she'd have agreed to isolation and a make-out.

And for this small sample, beach game was ridiculously easier compared to night game. Girls go out and lay on the sand, and they're bored out of their minds in the first five minutes. Their chick friends sure as hell aren't entertaining.

Messages In This Thread