rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Returning from abroad with PSAD

Returning from abroad with PSAD

Quote: (02-05-2017 03:12 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

When you step off that plane, you'll have thoughts of, "Man, I've been dating beautiful, feminine women, and I'm ready to take on the world."

Within a few days you realize all you've got is a giant shit sandwich.

Fuck man, I didn't even bang hot girls (5, 6.5) and I got this exact same feeling.

As I got used to the norm of next to no fat ugly girls walking around, I started to think, "Ah, the US ain't that bad..."

What I did was combined the advantages of living in EE with those of the US, neglecting to remember the incredible situation with women in the US. This is because EE started to feel "normal", almost like going back a few decades, when girls in the US didn't have such attitudes and were higher quality, before the age of mobile phones and dating apps.

My problem is the days won't blend into each other: each one is a struggle as I cannot unsee what I have seen. I have to return but I am also exhausted from my first foray into EE, and have to make sense of it and let the dust settle and gather my energy together to take another shot at it.

Messages In This Thread