rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Returning from abroad with PSAD

Returning from abroad with PSAD

Quote: (04-21-2015 11:18 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

It's time to give this affliction a name, guys.
There's a similar affliction, called Post-Vacation Blues, but it's not quite the same, as the effect is temporary, and not life-changing: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-vacation_blues
Perhaps something like PSAD (Post Sensual Adventures Abroad Disorder).
Any other suggestions, guys (tongue in cheek)?

Seriously, I'm close to having the work experience. I just need to get fluent in Vietnamese and I will take a job working there making BIG MONEY.

In 2003 I was more like "America, Fuck Yeah!". Now I'm thinking more "Fuck America, Yeah!"

I'm so tired of working with these fucking millennial twats. The guys literally think the best way to get pussy is to BE a pussy. No wonder half of them want gender reassignment... it's the only way they could hope to get laid. The girls respond by acting like men. They drink like men, fuck like men, rant like men. These dumbass Tinder Twats think that they are getting what they want, but are left feeling hollow. What they don't get is that it's a competition between me and them to see who cares less... and if we are fucking... I'm always going to win. Always.

Messages In This Thread