rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Languages for Game

Languages for Game

Quote: (05-24-2011 12:25 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2011 05:32 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2011 05:09 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2011 05:04 PM)MrPink Wrote:  

When I lived in South Africa for a while I noticed the local women treated me like a king when I spoke to them in Zulu, as if to say "WOW, this white dude speaks my language." I banged many of them just using my broken Zulu skills. [Image: dodgy.gif] . South Africa is a weird place though; because of Apartheid, all the blacks speak Zulu/Sotho/Other African language while all the non-blacks speak only English and Afrikaans and people can't really communicate interracially, except with English.

Off-topic, but were you worried about HIV banging chicks in South Africa? It's pretty much in the epicenter of the AIDS pandemic.

Pfft, it's only like a 1/3 chance!

So if one were to sex three lizards in South Africa, they will definitely have hit one who is carrying the monster with her..according to the 1/3, eh?

There's a 30% chance that none of the three would have HIV. On average one of them will have it, assuming a prevalence of 1/3 (I think it's closer to 20%, still insanely high compared to the US average of less than 1%). Of course the odds of transmitting it even during unprotected sex with someone who definitely has HIV is still around 1 in 500, but it's still not something I'd want to roll the dice on.

Messages In This Thread