rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing?

Hi all,

I lurked for a while but I'm new. I find this forum quite odd and appealing at the same time because I had a "kind of similar but different" thing for a tech start-up idea while I was totally unaware that this kind of community exists, and my Swedish start-up mentors thought it was "interesting" to say the least, and every single person around me thought nobody would actually use this kind of thing. Anyway,

Is there any money to be made in affiliate marketing? I never did any kind of marketing, I'm a developer but so far I only worked for other people. I'm primarily talking about the kind of thing they talk about at (for example) Black Hat SEO forums, where everyone claims to make $200 per day on their passive income websites.

Has anyone here tried this for a living or supplemental income? I mean is there money to be made here? I'm looking to make some cash on top of my day job and I'd like to hear all y'alls affiliate marketing stories whether successful or not.

Cheers..

ps. I'm not sure if i should mention this other forum or not, I mean it's free anyway and I didn't post the link just in case, tell me if I should remove it.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Messages In This Thread