rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I deserve a good man" Psssh!

"I deserve a good man" Psssh!

It's funny when I hear average females utter the phrase "I deserve a good man." I heard that very phrase from one of my female friends over the weekend and it took everything in me not to laugh at her. Here's why:

-She's admitted to me that she's slept with 60+ men and can't remember half of them (which probably puts her closer to double digits)

-Before the age of 25 she's been pregnant 3 times: The first kid was aborted, Her second kid isn't in her custody (she's being taken care of by her sister...she got lucky on that one), and the third kid, a 5 year old boy, is a fucking train wreck. The kid is disrespectful to adults (especially men "you're not my daddy so you can't tell me what to do" type shit), has major daddy issues on account of his father not being around, and just got kicked out of daycare because he's just a bad fucking kid. He consistently hits other kids unprovoked and doesn't listen to his teachers but the straw that broke the camel's back is that apparently he tried to grab another kid's junk then kiss him. Aye yai yai...

-She used to weigh over 400 lbs. She's down to around 230 because she got gastric bypass surgery last year...for the 2nd time. She's lost a ton of weight but her body is completely ruined. She's talking about getting a tummy tuck and a boob job but but her body has been stretched out and deformed for so long due to her obesity that no amount of cosmetic surgery is going to make her body attractive. At best, her body will have a Frankenstein-esque look to it which will be fucking disgusting.

There are plenty of other reasons she'll never find true happiness with a man but those are the main 3. I like her as a person because she's a pretty cool chick, has hot friends (which she routinely sends in my direction), and she has a supernatural ability to let me know which chicks I should keep around and which I should fuck and chuck.

But when a woman thinks she deserves a good man after having taken 60+ cocks, disfigured her body by allowing herself to balloon to 400+ pounds, and has a kid who is destined for incarceration is further proof that the possession of a vagina is leads to unjustified entitlement of epic proportions.

To her credit she's laying down a plan to get her son on track so maybe there's hope for the kid. But a 30 year old with these issues won't attract men with options. The sad part about all this is that she is utterly befuddled as to why men aren't beating down her door to be with her. Sure she has thirsty betas after her but none of these simps give her the tingles.

The bottom line is that most American women don't deserve good men at all. They deserve what they get. Period.

Messages In This Thread