rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Spain,definitely, the Western Pussy Paradise

Quote: (05-17-2015 05:41 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2015 04:49 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2015 04:22 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I wonder how much cheaper a well located apartment is in Madrid compared to Paris. I have a feeling, having a nice centrally located pad in either of those 2 citiies would be great for pulling.

Madrid is way cheaper than Paris, that's for sure. And having a central pad in those places is definitely golden, but you might as well be the bourgeoisie. A nice 20 square meter studio in central Paris easily go up to 1k euro/month.

Yes that is why im considering Madrid. Though I still think you would bang imore in Paris. Even when I didnt have game at 19, I picked up an Austrian and a Danish girl on the street, in Paris. It has a certain magic and allure and speaking French is gold.
Western European capitals, though more expensive, might be better than eastern european ones now, especially if you are fluent in the local language. They have girls coming from all over the world.

Paris is golden for day game, many girls travel solo and are already half seduced by the beauty of the city. Meeting a charming man here is for them the cherry on the cake.
Having a nice apartment is indeed a huge plus which alone can brings you lot of pussy, but a furnished 50 m2 in a nice area in Paris can cost 1700-2000euros/months.

Messages In This Thread