rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Started on Game

Getting Started on Game

I'd recommend Scooby's home workout plans for beginners. I gained a good ten pounds of muscle on that after being really slender.

If your hair sucks, fix it. That's one of the easiest things to do so there's no excuse not to. I don't know the specifics of where you live and who gives good cuts there, but ask around this forum and elsewhere in the neighborhood. Find the shape of your face and get an appropriate hair style for it. Figure out if facial hair is appropriate.

If you want to identify women that are likely to be most receptive, you can read my article on the subject here.

Beware that you won't truly have some of that without experience. Much of it is an instinct that you just awaken after approaching for a while. I almost have a sixth sense now over which approaches are likely to go well and which ones won't.

Are you presently suffering from approach anxiety? If you are that is the first thing you need to get over.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread