rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mediterranean mass migrant drownings and The Camp of the Saints

Mediterranean mass migrant drownings and The Camp of the Saints

Quote:Quote:

What I don't like is being prevented from having a job in a high-skilled job because you are a foreigner, or having to go through a lengthy processus for so. For example in France, if you want to be an engineer or work in fields that are not "in tension" like construction worker and get the work permit, you must earn 1.5 times the minimum wage salary (fair enough), having been in France for 5 years (OK, especially if you are a student), your boss must pay a tax, post an ad on Pole Emploi (unemployment services) for 3 weeks, and he must send CVs of French precising in details why they weren't chosen instead of you.

Check out my post on the visa process for the U.K. and Germany (here) as it's similar to France. Companies are very willing to bend the rules and create fake applications, fake ads for government agencies (Pole Emploi, JobCentrePlus, Agentur für Arbeit, etc.), in just about every circumstance. I work in international sales and speak German, hardly a "skilled laborer", and my work could easily be done by a native or EU native. Company after company has thrown immigration law out the window to hire me. Fake contracts, salary paid over PayPal, you name it.

The problem is that "skilled laborers" are only a small percentage of the immigrant population. For every foreign engineer brought to the EU, there are 10 unemployed Turks from old guest worker programs, there are another 10 Somalian refugees who arrive by boat, there are another 10 Romanians who enter through EU open borders, and probably another 500 nobody knows about. Not only can these people stay, but they can also bring their families along, since family unification is considered a human right under EU law.

It's a massive clusterfuck of refugee laws, economic migrant laws, and EU open border laws, working in unison.

Messages In This Thread