rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mediterranean mass migrant drownings and The Camp of the Saints

Mediterranean mass migrant drownings and The Camp of the Saints

I'm glad to see many of the members I respect also being aware of The Culture Of Critique because I didn't know how to breach the subject without risking a ban. The book explains a lot of questions but most importantly: Why are white countries committing suicide?

Heartiste's theory is correct but incomplete and should read:

"The goal of feminism is to remove all constraints on white female sexuality while maximally restricting white male sexuality."

This explains both the gender narrative and the race narrative. In both cases, obvious lies are spread continuously that cannot be attributed to stupidity, only to malice.

When white frat boys do not rape girls, they are portrayed as rapists. When black men have been convicted of brutal rape of white women, this barely gets a mention.

Everywhere, in movies, in advertisements, they couple a white woman with a black man even though those couplings are rare to find. The way more common white man with Asian girl, however, is not used. Instead, story after story frames it as creepy losers going to Thailand to pay for poor, Third World girls.

Girls are programmed to be worthless sluts who are revolted by proper white men: Fuck the bad boys who look down on you, those nice guys aren't nice if they expect sex, STDs are no big deal and you should never have to do anything to please your husband.

Careerism, abortion and misinformation about fertility all decrease the fertility rates of intelligent white people.
Homosexuality is celebrated and heterosexuality is pathologized.

White culture is constantly attacked as sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic. In reality, white countries are the least sexist, racist, homophobic and xenophobic. So who is spreading that lie?

Next, they import foreign people that are fucking sexist, racist, homophobic and xenophobic but criticizing their culture, like the left did to our own culture, is forbidden! We need them because of demography, they say. But the reason our population is decreasing in numbers, is because you made it less patriarchal. And the solution is importing patriarchal people.

Whites are attacked for crimes of their ancestors, while this guilty-by-association is not applied to currently living 'minorities' and these crimes are only linked to white nations, while everybody did it. Slavery, female oppression and abuse, rape culture... It all still exists but all in non-white countries. So why is that hidden?

Of course, these stigmas on whiteness are mostly white men's fault. Those poor white women were oppressed in those times, remember? Despite men dying violent deaths all the time to protect their women, but who's keeping count.

All the good white men have done, like virtually all technology and science, that is now expected to be given freely to Africans (while still oppressing them somehow) is ignored. See the recent focus on highlighting female scientists? If we can be blamed for the bad in our history, we should be acknowledged for the good.

The idea is to lower white fertility by demonizing white men (campus rape culture, yes; ghetto rape culture, racist!), guide the women to careers, promiscuity, race-mixing, adoption and the list goes on.

EDIT: Just to clarify since it's a controversial topic and we have a diverse forum, the commentary on race-mixing isn't because I think 'black guys are stealing our women' and I happen to like some exotic tail myself. The problem is the covert but ubiquitous promotion of white-female miscegenation while stigmatizing the more common white-male variety. All that, in the context that it's done by Jew-controlled media; Jews that are violently opposed to race-mixing and immigration to their country are pushing it here.

Messages In This Thread