rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangs from Internations

Bangs from Internations

I tried it a few times in Jakarta when I lived there. Great to get out, but in terms of women I thought it was OK, but not great. I went rock climbing and bowling and for a dinner/drinks with the group after a work friend invited me along. Ratio was slightly skewed with more guys, expat women were career driven. I was overseas for the adventure, they seemed to be there for a corporate stepping stone. They didn't seem to have great senses of humour (one American actually said she was 'offended' at a joke I made - Americans love to get offended) and aside from both being foreign, I don't think I would have hung out with a good portion of them in the west.

There were a few local men and women too looking to meet expats and practice English. I'd say the focus at these events needs to be on the locals, or at least non-westerners. Nothing came of it for me other than a few dates with girls, and a few local guy friends, but had I put in more time and gone to more events it is easy to picture more success with the women.

Messages In This Thread