rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is location to happiness?

How important is location to happiness?

Quote: (04-17-2015 03:42 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

It seems to me that your desire to go to a DO school has less to do with the school being in an awesome location, but for you to please your father, family and friends as part of your "expected" path. The fact that you are heavily considering a location like Ft Lauderdale, at least to me, is merely a subconscious justification for you to choose a path that you really aren't 100% into.

You are recently leaning towards DO, I think its a case of you rebelling but then eventually submitting to what is expected of you. Do what makes you happy, but just consider that you are likely being influenced others who may not have your best interests in mind.

No, that's really not it at all. The only person who actually wants me to go DO is my father, and even he doesn't really care. It's more like an "Oh I went to this college so you should too!" type of thing.

No one expects me to go DO. I feel like DO is actually the "rebellious" route, so to speak. MD would be the preferred path, but I feel like I may enjoy Ft. Lauderdale much more in terms of my own well-being and happiness.

Messages In This Thread