rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Udo's Oil - 3-6-9 Blend - ACV On Steroids

Udo's Oil - 3-6-9 Blend - ACV On Steroids

I recently read "Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill", and was spurred to try some Udo's oil.

Although I have a healthy diet, taking two tablespoons of Udo's oil a day has been a game changer. I have experimented with quite a few supplements, (optizinc, a multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin d3, NAC, spirulina), and Udo's oil is hands down the best I've tried. I'd put it slightly below working out, but above everything else.

The Benefits I've experienced:
Noticeably better looking skin. My skin is smoother, more even and just looks more attractive and healthy.
Higher sex drive. I feel more horny more of the time, and am getting more boners.
Finally, and this is hard to quantify exactly, my brain just feels better. I'm currently at university, and am finding work a little easier. I don't get headaches or mind fog as often- my brain just feels like its working slick and fast. Tied into this, I have experienced less anxiety, my brain just seems to be regulating things well.

Admittedly some of this could be placebo, but I would urge all forum members to give it a try and read Udo Erasmus' book if you can/ if you're interested in the body, health and nutrition. It is well worth reading- easily understandable, useful and will transform your understanding of fats.

This recommendation comes with a caveat. If you have a lot of Udo's oil right after eating a fatty meal, or right before you try and sleep, you may feel quite ill- the sensation is hard to describe, but you'll know if it happens. All you have to do is make sure you drink it a few hours before you go to bed to avoid these effects.

Messages In This Thread