rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Udo's Oil - 3-6-9 Blend - ACV On Steroids

Udo's Oil - 3-6-9 Blend - ACV On Steroids

Well in my opinion the number 1 reason for taking fish oil is to reduce inflammation in the body. By all accounts inflammation is the biggest problem the human body faces. It leads to everything from cancer, joint pain, brain disorders and even weight gain.

EPA and DHA are the main fatty acids that fight inflammation. I dont see how you can claim that Udo's does a better job with joint pain, muscles repair and brain support when it doesnt have the number 1 fighter of inflammation EPA/DHA.

Udo's may have some positive affects on the body, especially if you lack Omega 3. But you will have far more positive benefits from fish oil. Guys like Ferriss, Asprey, Kresser, Mercola all recommend fish oil over flax oil. The guest they interview are all pretty much unanimously in agreement on this. I cant think of one guest who went the other way.

Krill oil is by and large the best form. Jarrow makes a pretty reliable product.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Messages In This Thread