rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Udo's Oil - 3-6-9 Blend - ACV On Steroids

Udo's Oil - 3-6-9 Blend - ACV On Steroids

Quote: (11-23-2015 09:42 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Does anyone order Udo's online?

How do they manage to keep the oil refrigerated during transportation?

I've never ordered it online, but it wouldn't really be necessary to keep it chilled during transportation. As long as the bottle is unopened, the oil will maintain well at room temperatures for quite a while. Of course, shipping it chilled would be even better, but it's certainly not required.

Quote: (11-24-2015 06:46 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

http://chriskresser.com/why-fish-stomps-...f-omega-3/

I think everyone should take a look at this quick article. also provides links to the studies.

the synopsis is simple. Oil derived from plants is not the same as fish oil. the body can barely convert flaxseed omega 3 to EPA or DHA. These are considered to have the massive benefits and disease prevention you are looking for.

If you are going to substitute omega's in your diet, fish oil is the clear winner. Now as many have mentioned above some manufacturers are better than others. What you need to look for is the amount of EPA and DHA in the bottle and also the level of astaxanthin.

astaxanthin being present in the bottle means that the fish oil has not been oxidized. A lot of Fish oil is garbage because it has been exposed to the air. By consuming it you will more likely begin to clog your arteries. So dont be buying the cheap costco brand.

This is not accurate. It's a complex subject and there is a great deal to be said about it, but the truth is that there are some ways in which a great fish oil is superior, and there are other ways in which a superb plant oil (like Udo's) is superior. Fish oil is almost certainly more effective for cardiovascular health; and a formulation like Udo's is more readily available to support the brain, the skin, and joints and muscles. Both have great virtues, but it would be wrong to say that fish oil is simply better.

In addition it should be noted that it's hard to find a truly great fish oil. Eskimo-3 was one, but unfortunately they went out of business not long ago, and I'm still searching for an adequate replacement. High quality and freshness are absolutely crucial in a fish oil, otherwise it rapidly becomes rancid and is worse than useless. If I find a superior fish oil to replace Eskimo-3 I'll be sure to post about it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread